We keep adding clients, so we need to add another great team member!
Public Relations Account Executive
10 to 1 Public Relations in Scottsdale, Arizona is a strategic public relations firm focused on developing and implementing strategies that grow and maintain the positive awareness and reputation of its clients. Launched in 2012, our philosophy is that it takes 10 good things to be said about a company to make up for one bad. Since it’s only a matter of time before a negative comment (true or false) is made, it’s essential to build up a company’s “good will bank” to protect its long-term image and reputation. This philosophy led to the company’s name. The sole Arizona member of IPREX, a global network of Independent PR firms, the company has won numerous awards and serves local, regional and national clients in multiple media markets.
We’re seeking a social media savvy public relations account executive. The right candidate will manage public relations programs; pitch national, regional and local media outlets; develop press materials; and manage social media and content related projects. Candidates should have two to four years of public relations or newsroom experience, with preference shown to candidates with experience incorporating social media in to their PR strategies.
The responsibilities for this position may include (but are not limited to):
- Creating and implementing strategic PR plans
- Day-to-day management of assigned clients
- Writing press releases, media pitches, case studies and articles
- Pitching media and influencers (local, national and trade) and securing media placements (online, print, TV & radio)
- Monitoring media for trends and newsworthy items, and identifying unique angles for new story ideas that fit for clients
- Development of key messages and talking points for client interviews
- Event coordination and execution
- Build and execute social media strategy for assigned clients with quantifiable goals for each social channel
- Develop an editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely campaigns
- Create regular content based on industry and client related events, news, reviews, etc.
- Monitor social media channels to help clients with inquiries or complaints; respond to comments and messages across all platforms in a timely and positive manner
- Coordinate email newsletters for assigned clients
- Conceive partnerships with like-minded brands
- Participate in business development
- BS/BA in Public Relations or related field
- 2-4 years experience in a full-time public relations or news-media position (agency experience a plus)
- Strong writing skills (AP style preferred)
- Bilingual a plus
- Great communicator, both written and spoken
- Detail focused implementer
- Willing to share ideas
- Proactive, great multi-tasker
- Works efficiently and has exceptional ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Charismatic, high-energy and team-player
- Independent and willing to take responsibility
- Positive attitude
10 to 1 Public Relations has a “No Jerks” policy which refers to both co-workers and clients.
Still interested? Tell us your story! Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. For more information on the company, please visit our website at www.10to1pr.com.