With trade show media outreach, we’ll help you maximize every dollar spent by taking advantage of the hidden PR opportunities.
“Get the most out of your trade show investment.”
Trade Shows can do more than generate immediate leads. They establish and build your brand among media, attendees, and customers. When it comes to public relations, trade show media outreach can provide your company with a unique opportunity to meet and speak with industry reporters on a one-on-one basis.
Media savvy companies snap up these opportunities by contacting the reporters well in advance of the event, ensuring that they get one of the coveted interview slots. This gives tremendous additional value to attending the event by creating opportunities to build a relationship with one or more influential reporters in your industry.
When we work with you on a trade show, we focus on preparing you well in advance. We will create opportunities for you to get the most out of the media coverage of the show; before, during and after the event.
Our approach to trade shows:
- Connecting with reporters and editors well in advance of the event to capture one of the limited interview spots
- Evaluating opportunities to leverage social media, increase press visibility, and promote your participation
- Orchestrating on site media announcements and product launches
- Building strategies to engage attendees in advance, increasing the likelihood of a higher booth turnout
- Show/topic specific collateral materials to be distributed at the event
- Paid advertising strategy development
- Assisting with booth visuals to attract more leads
- Follow-up with reporters after the show to make sure you’re remembered
Attending a trade show is a significant investment. Get the most out of it by incorporating a media savvy strategy!