“Get noticed, speak directly to key decision-makers”
Business and government go hand in hand. When you need to get things done (or keep them from happening), you need solid relationships with key public partners whose decisions can impact your business goals.
Having worked in Ohio, Illinois and Arizona politics, 10 to 1 PR’s President, Josh Weiss, has a lot of experience dealing with politicians, political campaigns, and political organizations on both sides of the political divide.
We’ve been able to leverage this experience to our client’s advantage, helping them build strong relationships with local elected officials, municipalities, or regulatory bodies.
We take the long view when it comes to building relationships with public partners, starting right away to creating the connections and generating good will with the organizations or individuals with the great potential to impact your business.
Partnering with you, we identify your long-term strategic objectives to help anticipate your long-term needs when it will come to dealing with local government. This allows us to create a tailored plan that puts key employees of your firm in touch with the right people.
Long story short, we know how the government works, and how to earn support of elected officials and decision makers.
Our experience includes:
- City and State Government
- Testifying before City Commissions and Councils
- Testifying before Legislative House and Senate Committees
- Scheduling and planning educational meetings with decision makers
- Development of fact sheets and other educational leave-behind materials
- Awareness events at the State Capitol
- Political and community focused campaign management
- Grassroots community support development
Creating a program of public relations management today will help you plan for tomorrow – whether it’s to pursue a new initiative or to deal with a crisis situation.
When you work with 10 to 1 PR, we lay the foundation to get you to your goals.