Public Relations Coordinator or Senior PR Coordinator
Are you someone who likes to tell stories? Do you want to develop your talent while making an immediate impact as part of a team? Interested in growing your career at a rapidly expanding PR firm? Then we need you on the 10 to 1 Public Relations team!
10 to 1 Public Relations is an award-winning traditional PR firm that works with interesting and diverse clients from across the globe. We have a “No Jerks” policy which refers to both co-workers and clients and we believe in a “no drama” office.
10 to 1 Public Relations has grown dramatically over the last few years. We are seeking a full-time, public relations professional to help our clients share their stories and achieve their public relations goals. Some of our work includes:
- Media relations such as writing press releases, articles and pitching reporters and influencers (local, national and trade) and securing media placements (online, print, TV & radio)
- New market and/or new product related media launches
- Growing client recognition through award nominations and speaker submissions
You’ll be part of a team expected to play an important role in it all; involved in client-facing tasks, strategy creation, and implementation duties. Ultimately, you’ll be an important part of helping our team achieve the client’s stated goals, meaning you must:
- Be able to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Have strong interpersonal skills to communicate with clients and journalists as well as collaborate with team members
- Be an excellent writer
- Enjoy telling stories
- PR Pros with communications experience or a PR-focused degree encouraged to apply.
- Career transition and entry level candidates with demonstrated writing skills and applicable experience will be considered.
- Salary range for a coordinate starts at $40,000 and increases depending on experience.
- We do not offer health insurance or a 401k.
- 18 days PTO
- We are hybrid, and you will be expected to work in the office two days a week, and remotely 3 days each week. Our offices are in the Scottsdale Airpark area, behind Scottsdale Quarter.
- Currently local candidates preferred.
- Bilingual candidates a plus.
To learn more about our clients, approach and philosophy, visit us at 10to1pr.com
Still interested? Tell us your story! Send your resume and cover letter explaining why you want to be part of our team to josh at 10to1pr.com