Each year, the Public Relations Society of America Phoenix Chapter hosts the Copper Anvils awards to recognize the best public relations campaigns, tactics, agencies, and teams in the Greater Phoenix area. While the event was virtual this year, we were still happy to join colleagues in the industry to celebrate the great work we had done over the last year.
As the awards for campaigns and tactics were coming to an end, it was time to announce the 2020 Agency of the Year (or the public relations agency with the greatest accomplishments of the past year).
And the winner was… 10 to 1 Public Relations!
We are truly honored to be recognized by our industry peers with this award, as we are very proud of how far we’ve grown as a firm in just the last couple of years. Here are just a few highlights:
- Grew our client list to more than 20 clients
- More than doubled our staff count since 2017
- Moved into larger offices in a prime location in 2019
- Generated more than 2,500 news stories for our clients in 2019 (not wire stories, but direct placements)
- Handled crisis issues for numerous clients, including one being attacked by Presidential candidates
- Won the 2019 The Greater Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce Sterling Award for top local business
- Won 4 AMA-Phoenix Chapter Spectrum Awards in 2019, sweeping the public relations category
- National third-party review website Clutch.co named 10 to 1 PR to the top if its Leaders Matrix of top PR firms, including several individual categories including Healthcare and Crisis Communications
In addition to the recognition of Agency of the year, we walked away with an additional five Copper Anvil awards, a record for our firm! Here they are:
Thank you again to PRSA Phoenix and our fellow public relations professionals for all this recognition given to our agency and clients. And our heartfelt congratulations to all our peers and fellow agencies that were recognized with a Copper Anvil award at this year’s event.